Thursday 5 February 2009

And He *winked at me...

:-)

Hello readers...May peace be upon us all.

Alhamdulillah again I'm given another day to live and to tell a tale...

Bismilahirrahmanirrahim, in the name of Allah,the Most Gracious, Most Merciful.


Today, with the blessings of Allah, Al-Barr, the Benign (yang Banyak Membuat Kebajikan),
I've experienced such a wonderful moment while I was out running my errands.

(...)
I was at the cashier,I was about to pay when I realized I didn't have enough money on me.
As I was trying to negociate with the lady by reducing one of the items I bought,
(I was praying so that God will help me out of this mess at the same time, rummaging through my pockets in hopes of finding 10 cents)
Suddenly, the gentleman behind me offered to pay for all of the items (his & mine) and he took my money (the one thats lacking 10 cents)
At first I thought it was because my pathetic effort to pay was holding up the queue and that he was in a hurry.
After collecting my stuff, I looked up and saw the men who helped me just now.
He smiled and winked at me...Then he left.
It was then that I realized, what he did really was an act of generosity.

Then I thought: where does all this Goodness comes from....

I smiled to myself when I think of Him, Al-Kareem, the Generous.
I smiled even more when I think of Him, Al-Mujeeb, the Responder to our Prayers.
I kept smiling when I think of Him, Al-Walee, the Supporter,the Protecting Friend

The gentleman winked at me...That gentleman is a creation of Him, Al-Khaliq...
That gentleman may not be God Himself...
But by his act of generosity is an attribute of God.
His goodness and kindness are only present because of Allah.
Allah grants this men with such wonderful qualities...

When that gentleman winked at me...
I felt as if it was God's way of communicating to me to tell me:

"Told you I'd be there for you...All you have to do is come and look for me..."

I left the supermarket, and drops of rain fell down on me...So did the tears from my eyes.

;-)

God is Great.And I thank You for EVERYTHING.

Subahanallah,walhamdulillah,walailahailallah wallahuakhbar...

P/S-
To the gentleman that helped me, may God bless you, Que le Dieu vous benisse.
Only Allah can repay what you have done for me.
(Semoga dirimu ditempatkan bersama orang2 yang dikasihi-Nya)

Hadith Nawawi 26

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said :

"On every person's joints or small bones (i.e. fingers and toes), there is sadaqah (charity) every day the sun rises. Doing justice between two people is sadaqah; assisting a man to mount his animal, or lifting up his belongings onto it is sadaqah; a good word is sadaqah; every step you take towards prayer is sadaqah; and removing harmful things from pathways is sadaqah."

[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

SMILING IS CHARITY

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Charity is prescribed for each descendant of Adam every day the sun rises." He was then asked: "From what do we give charity every day?" The Prophet answered: "The doors of goodness are many...enjoining good, forbidding evil, removing harm from the road, listening to the deaf, leading the blind,
guiding one to the object of his need
,
hurrying with the strength of one's legs to one in sorrow who is asking for help,
and supporting the feeble with the strength of one's arms

--all of these are charity prescribed for you."
He also said: "Your smile for your brother is charity."

- Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, Number 98


3 comments:

LiloKasim said...

Nani + the gentleman (after convert)= BaitulMuslim~

Lalala~

Ngeee~ Ampun²! janji x nakal da.hihi~

Love u munyit!

Anonymous said...

hehehehe..apa² jek lilo nie.

suka entry nie.

Anonymous said...

suke sgt!!!
subhanallah².. klo Allah nk tlg, x perlukan logik pon.. bantuan Nya dtg dr arah yg x disangka².. love this entry too..

keep on writing, kekasihku.. :)