Sunday 1 February 2009

Embracing Islam

Salam w.b.t,

Praise to God,Al-Muqtadir,the Powerful (Yang Maha Berkuasa) for giving me the air to breath, the hand to write and the mind to think and to share my thoughts with your dear readers.

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim,
in the name of God,The Most Gracious,The Most Merciful

Dear readers, Im sorry for I may not have that much time to share my thoughts on Islam today.
I have a few errands to run. As a muslim, I too must not forget my other responsibilities in life.
Islam is not just professing the syahadah,praying 5 times a day,fasting during ramadhan,paying the alms (zakat) & performing the Haj if capable.
Its much more than that.
As I said,Islam consists of everything we do & leaves nothing (syumul)

Islam is also about smiling to your mother,(it is in fact an obligation to smile to our mother)
its about helping your brothers (not just siblings,just anyone who's in trouble),
its about looking after the earth: protecting the plants & animals,
its about how you sell your goods,how you treat ur guests,
Islam also encourages people to learn, be curious,discover new things,to think.
Its about being content about what you have no matter how bad your situation is.

A friend once told me, sometimes we complain about not having the right shoes to match, or the right sneakers to run and all until we forget,there are people who's lost their leg.
(Kite bising tade kasut,ade orang tade kaki)
Its impossible to list down.Like I said.Islam consists of EVERYTHING.

But for now, I would have to leave you,dear visitors with a few videos that I think might be beneficial,InsyaAllah (or Biiznillah in other words ;-))

Enjoy the video...

1. A muallaf (Nicole Queen) (newly converted) talks about why she chose to embrace Islam
(I think even born-muslims like me can relate to this,as I said in my earlier post it feels like Ive just embraced Islam)



2.Little boy with BIG FAITH




I have to go...To all of you still seeking for answers...
Don't give up,never give up.
It is not going to be easy, but trust me,it's worth it.
It's like when you're looking for something valueable. ;-D
But have faith in God,in yourself,for every hardship will always come Ease
(Surah Al-Sharh/Al-Insyirah, 94:5,94:6)
I wish all of you,
Allahu yusahhil alaik/ Rabbuna Yusahhil
May God makes it easier for you in your doings.
(Semoga Allah permudahkan urusan kamu)

Salam.w.b.t

2 comments:

sharkpitt said...

salam ukhwah!hahaa...hope its not too late to welcome you to the blogspot circle!

happy posting.

just got back from cherating.company retreat.i'm linking you

do take care =)

Simon Malik said...

salam

pabila nani mula memblog, mulutku ternganga membaca kemantapan setiap entry.. =)

hehe.. makin ramai warga besac yg buat blog. nmpknya besancon bakal jadi pusat blog france. hehehe